We didn't have to travel too far for this adventure, but we sure enjoyed it. Yesterday Jaron and I drove all the way to Rolla to hang out with our favorite friends, the Larsens. As usual, we got a fabulous tasting and looking meal and got food for the road as well.
We also got the chance to talk with the youth of the Rolla ward about Elder Christopherson's New Era article "A Sense of the Sacred." Jaron and I actually haven't had a lot of experience teaching together, so this was a bit new, but after a few hours of hashing out different outline formats, I think it came of half-way decent. Fun for both of us, even if it wasn't exactly what we planned.
We made it back home late Sunday night amidst a lovely snowstorm. Jaron was the lucky one to get up early and traverse the new winter land, while I took advantage of the flexibility of my "job" and slept 'til 10. It was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment