Sunday, February 12, 2012

Into the Bathroom

Jaron returned from Sweden last week (had an amazing time) and I finished off the kitchen. We still want to redo the cabinets and the counter top, but we'll wait until more of the upstairs is finished...so much to do...

We had some crumbling sheet rock above the shower we weren't such a fan of.


So, we replaced it!



Dad's Christmas present to Jaron finally found a use :)

oops!


That only took a few minutes. We thought for SURE it would really be a two-hour project...


What a mess...



Measuring pieces for some rather crooked walls, however, took way longer than we thought. 


Hanging it wasn't too hard, but taping those joints! We couldn't figure out why it kept bubbling up. Third time's always a charm I guess.

We didn't finish it in enough time, so we had to use the basement shower. It's the only thing that's finished down there (and it's not even "finished," just usable). Kinda fun that we've got a second bathroom--almost. Can't wait 'til that's done too!

1 comment:

  1. You guys look so excited to hammer the walls! I admit, I would be too. Looks like you're having fun and working HARD!

    ReplyDelete